Social Worker - Sensory Impairment Team - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
British Sign Language is advantageous but not essential.
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Sensory Impairment Team.
This role is within the Sensory Impairment Team working with adults 18+ where their primary support need is sight loss, hearing loss/Deafness or combined dual/multi-sensory loss, with many experiencing other disabilities and conditions.
Benefits as a Sensory Impairment Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
Requirements as a Sensory Impairment Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Significant frontline experience within Adult Services.
- A knowledge and experience of British Sign Language is advantageous but not essential.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.