Social Worker - Community Hospital Team - Devon - £31/hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Hospital Team in Devon.
In this role you will be supporting people to remain living safely in their own homes is a key priority and a risk is that if care is not provided or inappropriately then this could result in a hospital admission or a negative impact on a person's health and wellbeing. Hospital/ICT discharges, reablement exits, are also reliant on commissioning of care packages so it is vital that as a system the changeover with the providers is well managed to support patient flow and to create the neighbourhood capacity to respond to surges and escalation.
Benefits as a Community Hospital Social Worker:
- Home working
- 6 month contract
Experience required as a Community Hospital Social Worker:
- Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
- The successful candidate will be required to undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.