Auditing Analyst - Sandwell Childrens Trust - £27.53 per hour
The Beyond Auditing Team in Sandwell Children's Trust will be expanding to include a 'Practice Learning Team'. Beyond Auditing is an innovative approach to practice development and improvement. The approach builds upon the existing skills of practitioners to develop and enhance their practice to increase their effectiveness.
Currently, the BA Team provides targeted support through reflective coaching conversations, live practice observations of visits, supervision and audit for social workers and their managers to improve outcomes for children. For practitioners, it provides a reflective space to evaluate their practice and understand what adjustments might be needed for practice to consistently be rated as good.
Building upon this work, the development of the Practice Learning Team will enable support to be provided more widely across the service. The Team will use a range of learning methods to support practice improvement using a strengths-based approach and relationship-based practice.
This team will be managed by our Lead Auditor and will consist of four experienced practitioners at IRO/TM level with a range of skills in areas such as Court Work, Care Planning, Early Help, Front Door and Safeguarding and Quality Assurance.
The Auditing Analyst is a key role and you will be responsible for collating, analysing and producing data primarily in relations to the Beyond Auditing programme. This will involve quantitative and qualitative data analysis, producing graphs, tables and other presentation formats for the BA Manager, Leads and senior manager.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Non - case holding
- Niche Role
- Career Development
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes