Social Worker - Adults Review - Wandsworth - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Review Team in Wandsworth.
In this role you will review existing packages of care, adjusting and renewing as appropriate. You will be working over both Richmond and Wandsworth, use a Strength Based approach to maximise independence and promote use of community resources. Reviews can be in Nursing and residential homes, the community or new packages as an initial review following hospital discharge.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and undertake safeguarding investigations
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.