Practice Educator - Social Work Academy - Permanent - Herefordshire - £37,878 - £41,876p/a
An exciting vacancy has become available in Herefordshire County Council for a Practice Educator within the Social Work Academy. They will consider candidates with a range of experience, which makes this a great opportunity for social workers to change direction and springboard their career.
The priority in Herefordshire is to keep children safe and give them a great start in life. It's the priority for the Council, their partners and for all who work in Children's Services.
Herefordshire has a really strong team ethos and all teams are passionate about the work they do and the positive difference they make to people's lives.
Your benefits working for Herefordshire include:
- Relocation payment of up to £5,000
- Flexible and part time working options
- General annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- A range of discounts with local businesses
- HCPC registration paid
- A clearly defined career progression scheme
The duties of your role as Practice Educator will be to:
- Take a lead role on the professional development of NQSWs under the ASYE programme and for the early professional development of Social Workers in years 2 and 3 post graduate qualification
- Be responsible for identifying training needs in each cohort
- Develop and deliver the development programme as part of the Social Work Academy
- Ensuring that learning and development needs are effectively met
You are required to have:
- A social work qualification and statutory experience
- Excellent understanding of development and best practice standards
- HCPC registration and eligibility to work in the UK
For any further information please email email@example.com