Social Worker - Older Adults Mental Health Team - Bath - £28 - £30 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Older Adults Mental Health Team in Bath.
In this role as a Older Adults Social Worker you will be making recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate. It is essential that candidates have previous statutory post qualified older people's experience. You will also have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
Benefits as a Older Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Supportive team training provided
About the job as a Older Adults Social Worker:
- Participating in Best Interest meetings
- Undertaking Care Act eligibility and carer assessments
- Setting up of direct payments
- Arranging and reviewing care plans
- Keeping up to date case notes
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in a qualified role
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.