Social Worker - EDT - Central Bedfordshire - £35 - £38 per hour
We are looking for a Social Worker to work in a Emergency Duty Team - EDT Team in Central Bedfordshire.
This Emergency Duty Service responds to statutory emergencies outside of office hours and also deals with any Social Care situations raised about children and vulnerable adults which cannot be safely left until the following working day. In essence, your task will be to assess people’s needs for social intervention through a process of screening, assessment and response. Where necessary the Emergency Duty Service will take action under the supervision of the Duty Manager to keep service users safe, as well as satisfying the statutory requirements in the relevant legislation.
Benefits as a EDT Social Worker:
- Night shift work
- Various shift patterns possible
- Long term contracts
Duties as a EDT Social Worker include:
- Receiving and evaluating referrals and ensuring an appropriate professional response consistent with the Emergency Duty Service Model
- Undertaking formal assessments under the Mental Health Act
- Undertaking risk assessments for children and young people
- Undertaking Child Protection Assessments with particular reference to Section 47 of the Children Act.
- Responding to emergencies
- Adult Care experience required
- Adult Safeguarding experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes