Social Worker - Continuing Health Care - Lewisham - £28 - £30 per hour
A Social Worker is required for the Continuing Health Care Team in Lewisham.
Successful Social Worker's must have solid statutory experience in a Adult Services role. A clear knowledge of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, DOLS, Safeguarding Policy and procedure will be essential also. As a Social Worker you will need to have worked within a MDT and Health team and have an understanding of the CHC process.
Benefits as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
- Good transport links
Responsibilities as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Understand the DST process in CHC and have had substantial experience of completing CHC assessments.
- Strength working with patients and families that are facing chronic ill health and bereavements and be able to work with in the multidisciplinary team to carry out accurate assessments.
- Good knowledge of health conditions that impact on elderly patients
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.