Social Worker - Initial Response - Bury - £30 per hour
Bury are currently looking to hire an experienced social worker for their first response team within children's services. Social Workers must have experience of duty social work.
The Initial Response team comprises of 18 social workers split into three sub teams of 6 covering all aspects of duty frontline social care practice. This includes completion of Child and Family assessments, S47 investigations, attendance at ICPC, chairing meetings and attending court when required. IRT works on a duty rota basis. Average caseloads are around 25.
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive management
- Stable team
A Children's Social Worker will have experience of:
- Working with children who are on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Attending court
- Initial statements for court
- Children and family assessments
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47's
- Core assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full, clean license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.