Social Worker - Intermediate Care/Reablement - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Reablement Social Worker to work in a Intermediate Care Team in Southwark.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be undertaking strength-based reviews within the community. Previous experience working in a Adults statutory role is required.
Benefits as a Intermediate Care Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location to work
- Opportunity to work from home
Duties as a Intermediate Care Social Worker:
- Completing care act assessment, support plan,
- Mental capacity assessment and panel presentation
- Planning and facilitating discharges from Rehab hospitals.
- Attending MDM meetings and working with MDT colleagues to improve outcomes and wellbeing for service users.
- As well as ensuring clients are safe following initial safeguarding concern and have a protection plan in place following initial safeguarding concern.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.