Best Interest Assessor - BIA - Bromley - Negotiable
My client in Bromley is looking for a qualified Best Interest Assessor to come on board and join their DoLS team on a long term basis.
In this role as a Best Interest Assessor you will review and carry out assessments under the Mental Capacity Act. In order to be considered, you must hold a best interest qualification and have completed a refresher course in the last 12 months if qualified before November 2017.
Benefits as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Potential to work from home
- Autonomous role
- 3-6 month contract with the possibility of extension
Your responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Raise safeguarding concerns for the service user's best interest.
- Inform MA, the PPR and other parties about the outcome of the Dols assessment in an efficient time manner.
- Update the information on the council's data base in relation to the assessments and the outcomes.
- Contribute to the supervision and attended team meetings regularly.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as Best Interest Assessor
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.