Social Worker - CMHT (Community Mental Health Team) - Bracknell Forest - £26 - £31.50 per hour
We currently require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Bracknell Forest.
In this role as a Social Worker you will undertake care act assessments commissioning services where applicable, undertake safeguarding investigations and reports for the mental health review tribunal for patients detained in hospital. Successful candidates must have previous Adult Mental Health experience.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Accessible location
- Mixed complex caseload
- Flexible hours (laptop and mobile provided)
- Supportive management structure
- 6 month contract
Responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker:
- Managing a defined case load.
- The focus will be providing continuous assessment and treatment to people with mental health difficulties and their carer's. This will include recovery co-ordination and care management functions, liaison with statutory and non-statutory organisations
- Dealing with an existing complex case load of service users enduring mental health problems
- The role will include assessment and appropriate management or risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members
- Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.