Team Manager - Learning Disabilities - Haringey - £40 per hour
Our client in Haringey is looking for a very experienced Team Manager to come and manage and large learning disabilities service. The right candidate will have a background within adult social care and it would be advantageous to have a wealth of safeguarding experience particularly around DoLS.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Team Manager:
- Long term contract
- Diverse role
- Excellent rate of pay
Responsibilities Learning Disabilities Team Manager:
- Lead teams of support workers in maintaining safe and well-led services supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism and associated challenging behaviours.
- Provide ongoing support and mentoring to develop staff and are responsible for internal service finances, weekly vital Information, auditing and maintaining health & safety, rota updates, checking-in medication, vehicle checks/ logs, staff induction, incident/ accident reports and updating our online HR system.
- Reporting to the Deputy Registered Manager, our Team Managers are also required to work on-shift in a challenging role supporting with adults with a learning disability.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous LD experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.