Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Lambeth - £28 - £30 per hour
We require a Social Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities Team in Lambeth.
In this role candidates will have experience managing complex caseloads in a Learning Disability setting. A good understanding of the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation would be beneficial. We are looking for someone who has extensive multi-disciplinary experience in learning disabilities services.
Benefits as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Act as an appropriate adult for service users with mental health issues
- Write social circumstance reports and attend tribunals
- Attend court hearings on behalf of client and progress cases in court of protection
- Progress cases in court of protection
- Attend CPA reviews
- Manage complex case load
- Carry out assessments and reviews in the community to assess service users' needs
- Carry out and implement care packages and support plans to completion
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.