Social Worker - Care & Support Older Adults - Cornwall - £24 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Care and Support Older Adults Team in Cornwall.
In this role as a Social Worker you will support, deliver excellent strengths based assessment, intervention, care planning and Social Work service to Older Adults. You will be making recommendations for short-term care, intermittent care and permanent residential care where appropriate.
Benefits as a Older Adults Social Worker:
Long term contract
About the job as a Older Adults Social Worker:
- Participating in Best Interest meetings
- Undertaking Care Act eligibility and carer assessments
- Setting up of direct payments
- Arranging and reviewing care plans
- Keeping up to date case notes
- Making referrals for Extra Care Housing Tenancies
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously worked in a qualified role
- Qualified as a Social Worker
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.