Social Worker - Adults Hospital - Wandsworth - £28 - £30 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Hospital Team in Wandsworth.
In this role as a Social Worker you will deliver high quality risk and needs assessments. Your intervention skills and support will enable our vulnerable residents, their carers and families to maximise their choices, control and independence.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
Long term contract
Competitive pay rate
Good transport links
Experience required as a Adults Hospital Social Worker:
You MUST be:
- To undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
- Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.