Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Bexley- £32 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join the team in Bexley. Successful Social Workers will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's front line team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfill the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
- Good pay rate
- Stable management
- Long contracts available
- Low staff turnover
- Good reputation
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registration
- Eligiblity to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.