Support Worker - Gwent - £15 to £18 per hour
We currently have 2 Support Worker vacancies in Gwent. This role is a 6 month initial contract and my client is looking to hire as soon as possible.
The jobs will be working with the perpetrators of domestic violence or the survivors alongside social workers.
- Flexible working
- Get a laptop and training
About the role:
- Looking for someone to run support groups and sometimes 1 to 1 sessions – if they have not run groups themselves they will be trained on this and will get to observe first
- Develop plans for the families to move forwards
- Ideally want someone with Respect training though this is not essential
- Previous experience as a support worker
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.