Probation Officer/ Social Worker/ YOS Officer – Youth Offending Service – Reading - £25 per hour
Part time basis, working Mondays, Fridays and one day in the middle.
Liquid Personnel are looking for an experienced probation officer, social worker or YOS officer to join a Youth Offending Service in Reading. This position is part time, working Monday, Fridays and one day in the middle
Benefits of this Probation Officer/ Social Worker/ YOS Officer role include:
- Dedicated consultant
- £25 per hour pay rate
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working
Duties of this position include:
- To manage a caseload of young people, some with complex issues, made subject to a range of Court Orders (including Referral Orders, Action Plan Orders, Reparation Orders, Supervision Orders, Detention & Training Orders).
- To supervise community sentences and other court orders (child safety, parenting), delivering appropriate interventions, according to Youth Justice Board National Standards and evidence-based practice.
- To provide sentence planning, through-care and post release supervision for young people serving detention and training orders and other custodial sentences.
- To prepare court reports for the Youth and Crown Courts in particular Sentence Specific Reports, Pre-Sentence Reports and Stand Down Reports.
Requirements for this Probation Officer/ Social Worker/ YOS Officer role include:
- Qualified as a Probation Officer, Social Worker or YOS officer
- HCPC registered (Social Worker)
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of youth work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each youth officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.