Probation Officer - Southend-on-Sea - £27 - £29 per hour
Full time working hours
Liquid Personnel are looking for a temporary Probation Officer to join Southend-on-Sea CRC on a full-time basis.
Within this role, the successful Probation Officer will be completing risk assessments and supporting service users throughout Southend-on-Sea.
Benefits of this Probation Officer role include:
- Flexible Working
- Dedicated Consultant
- Weekly Pay
Duties of a Probation Officer include:
- Risk Assessments
- Supporting Service Users
You MUST be:
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.