Social Worker - Children and Families Team - Bournemouth - Up to £35 per hour
Bournemouth is looking for an experienced social worker to fill a position within their Children's Safeguarding Team.
They will need to have the ability to work as part of a team, applying judgement, knowledge and experience to develop effective plans for children. They will need to be creative, motivated and demonstrate capacity to manage competing priorities and work under pressure. Key responsibilities will be to work within statutory guidelines.
Benefits of the role:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long term contract
* Good management structure
You will have experience of:
* Working knowledge of the Children's Act
* Court Proceedings
* Child protection Care proceedings
* Attending Court & relevant reports
* Section 47s
* Core Assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme