Social Worker - EDT - Powys - £38 - £40 per hour
We are recruiting for a Social Worker with previous Emergency Duty experience to work in a EDT team in Powys.
In this Emergency Duty Team you will provide an emergency social work service for urgent situations which arise out of normal office hours and which cannot be left with an appropriate degree of safety until the next normal working day.
Benefits as a EDT Social Worker:
* Good length of contract with possible extensions
* Supportive team and management
* Interesting case load
As a EDT Social Worker you will become involved to ensure safety where:
* There are serious child protection and welfare concerns (for example if you think a child is being ill-treated or neglected)
* Urgent assistance and advice is required by families or carers in crisis
* Older people are at risk for whatever reason
* Requests for a Mental Health Act assessment activity
* People who are vulnerable because of a disability who need assistance
* Children arrested and detained by police where known adults cannot be contacted
You MUST be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* HCPC registered
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.