Adoption & Fostering Panel Advisor - Northamptonshire - £41,609 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager / Fostering Panel Advisor to join a Fostering and Adoption Team in Northamptonshire. As a successful candidate you must have previous experience and knowledge of legislation and recent experience of fostering or adoption and being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
We are an innovative county council with a fresh, energetic approach. By working with us you will help to create brighter futures for the children of Northamptonshire.
Benefits working for Northamptonshire as a Adoption & Fostering Panel Advisor include:
* Bonus payment of £2200
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement (up to 40 days)
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
Purpose of this post as a Adoption & Fostering Panel Advisor:
* The role of the Adoption Support Services Advisor is to develop, co-ordinate and plan post adoption services at both a strategic and operational level and to act as the Authority's single point of contact for people affected by adoption.
* The role also incorporates that of Panel Adviser to the Adoption and Fostering Panels. In addition the Panel Adviser is required to quality assure the documents to be submitted to the Agency Decision Maker for children's cases in legal proceedings where the Care Plan is adoption.
You must be:
* HCPC registered with significant post-qualifying experience
* Extensive post qualified experience of adoption services
* Adoption experience at minimum Team Manager level
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org