Social Worker - Hospital Intergrated Discharge - Bexley - £29 per hour
We have a opportunity available in Bexley for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Hospital Intergrated Discharge Team.
In this Hospital role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for undertaking assessments in the community as part of a discharge to assess model. You will also be directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence.
To be successful in this role candidates must have previous statutory hospital experience.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive rate
* Flexible working
Experience required as a Hospital Social Worker:
* To undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation in within a hospital setting.
* Strong working knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically areas relating to hospital discharge. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.