Social Worker - Mental Health - Lambeth - £28 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Mental Health Team in Lambeth.
In this mental health team we provide a statutory social work service for people with mental health problems in the London Borough of Lambeth. In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for reviewing citizens who currently reside in a range of supported placements. You will determine if services currently in place are best suited to meet the needs of Lambeth citizens or whether there should be consideration for adjusting the service offer.
The successful candidate will be able to feed into this process and be part of the positive change in people's lives. We are looking for someone who wants to make a positive difference in people's lives, who can work independently and is motivated and who can also work within a team. The positions will likely be hot desking therefore some flexible working can be agreed.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Supportive team
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Social Worker:
* Knowledgeable of related legislation including the Mental HealthAct
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing mental health act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Working within an integrated mental health team
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.