Social Worker x2 - CMHT - Bournemouth - £28 - £30 per hour
We are looking for 2 experienced Social Worker to work in a Community Mental Health Team in Bournemouth.
In this role successful social workers will need knowledge on Severe mental illness, MDT working, efficient record keeping and able to work under pressure. Safeguarding skills and knowledge as well as community working and good risk assessment skills is essential.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long term contract
* Good management structure
Responsibilities as a CMHT Social Worker:
* Dealing with an existing complex case load of service users enduring mental health problems
* Managing a defined case load
* The role will include assessment and appropriate management or risks and providing casework supervisions to other team members
* Work with service users and other stakeholders to assist service planning
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.