Social Worker - Children in Care Team - Kent - £32-£35 per hour
Kent are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Children in Care team. The successful candidate will be working with Looked after Children. This is an opportunity to join a stable team and to progress within an agency position. To apply, successful applicants must have experience of conducting statutory visits for Looked after Children, review meetings and LAC reviews.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to progress within the Children and Families sector.
Benefits of a Social Worker role:
* Good rates of pay
* Well managed team
* Admin support available
* Good level of client interaction
* Stable team
* Manageable caseload
* Low turnover of staff
Your role as a Social Worker will focus on:
* Supporting the delivery of high-quality services to children, young people and their families, using the Signs of Safety Practice, coaching and mentoring.
* Support the team's professional development through a range of ways, including group supervision
* Support the team to meet its service objectives, key performance targets and statutory duties.
* The role will support the team and other professionals both internally and externally.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Experienced in similar roles
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.