Social Worker - Referral, Intake and Assessment - Gloucestershire - £280 per day
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
We are currently recruiting a Referral and Assessment Social Worker to join a Children's referral and Intake / Assessment team in Gloucestershire. The role includes a £280 per day pay rate plus £150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to our Intake / Front Door team (ART).
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team.
Benefits of a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
* Good level of client interaction
* Stable team
* Well managed team
* Admin support available
* Long term contract
* £150 per week travel and accommodation allowance applicable to our Intake / Front Door team (ART).
Duties of a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
* Initial/Core Assessments
* Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
* Attending LAC Reviews
* Attending Children in Need Meetings
* Attending Pre Birth Conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Post-qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.