Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Bradford - Up to £35 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Referral and Assessment team in Bradford. The successful Candidate will ideally have previous post qualified experience in a Children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral & Assessment Team.
Benefits of this Referral and Assessment Social Work role:
* Stable Authority
* Supportive Team
* Great Location
* Excellent rate of pay
* Modern offices and mobile working
* Great Transport Links
* Good Work life Balance
Duties of his Referral and Assessment Social Work role:
* Initial/Core Assessments
* Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
* Attending LAC Reviews
* Attending Children in Need Meetings
* Attending Pre Birth Conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Post-qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.