Social Work Team Manager - Children's Fieldwork - Sheffield - £35 to £40 per hour
A senior fieldwork manager is required to work in East Fieldwork Services at Stadia Technology Park, Attercliffe, Sheffield to supervise and manage a team of social workers.
Performance management experience is essential as well as social work qualification and HCPC registration and at least 5 years post qualification experience in frontline children and families settings. Systems used are Liquid Logic and Signs of Safety and therefore it would be an advantage if the candidate has knowledge of these systems. Stadia Technology Park is within 10 minutes drive of Meadowhall and is on the Attercliffe tram stop. It is also close to the M1. There is car parking round the building.
* great pay
* good access links
* Strong management
* low staff turnover
* progression oppertunities
* HCPC registration
* Eligbility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.