SEND Administrative Officer - Bradford - £15 per hour
Temporary and permanent positions available
A SEND Officer is needed to support the SEND Management Team in Bradford with the effective organisation and administration support of Strategic Meetings, project work and to assist in the provision of a flexible, proficient and efficient financial and administrative service across services and designated areas within Children's Services.
* Progression opportunities
* Competitive pay
* Flexible working
* Coordinate specific SEND related projects and Workstreams in accordance with the Children's and Families Act 2014 and SEND Reforms, providing research, preparing documents and reports, management of information, and presentations to colleagues and key stakeholders.
* Offer programme, project and confidential administrative support to the SEND Strategic Management Team
* Liaise with internal and external customers face to face, over the telephone and by email along with staff and Managers within Childrens Services
* Provide operational and administrative support across SEND for Ofsted Local Area inspection and other events, collating information and communicating to relevant parties in preparation for meetings and inspections.
* To organise SEND related conferences and events for schools, external agencies and key stakeholders including arranging accommodation, travel and providing logistical support as required.
* Office/clerical work including reception/telephone experience and provision of financial or management information via electronic systems
* GCSE English Grade A-C or equivalent
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.