Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner / Social Worker - Hampshire - £23 - £28 per hour
We have an excitig new opportunity available in Hampshire for a Band 6 Social Worker / Mental Health Practitioner.
In this role you will have a key function of assessing and formulating a collaborative care plan with service users as they present in crisis and require an urgent response. You will need robust assessment skills to enable the team to deliver high quality crisis care and home treatment. You will hold exemplary communication skills, enabling you to be a role model for others. You will also be able to liaise effectively with other services.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
* Competitive Pay
* Flexible hours
* Long contract optional
As a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner you will:
* Provide the opportunity for a forward thinking and experienced individual to develop and implement safe, sound and supportive services that embrace the provision of holistic care.
* Be an innovative thinker and be able to form effective relationships.
* Have previous experience working in a mental health role.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Band 6 level
* Qualified as a Social Worker / Mental Health Practitioner
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.