Audit and Quality Assurance Officer - Liverpool - £28.69ph
An experienced Social Worker is required to join Liverpool Council's Quality Assurance Team. Within this role you will be responsible for filing and collating audits and presenting audits to senior managers. This is a great opportunity for those completing audits within their role to take this on with more responsibility and take on a new challenge.
* Competitive rate of pay
* CV enhancement
* Progression opportunities
* Unique role
Candidates are required to have:
* Analytical report writing skills
* Good presentation skills, experience of presenting finding of audits to senior managers, leaders and practitioners Good IT skills and ability to use excel and word to a reasonable standard
* Experience of developing learning materials and ensuring learning from audit is embedded and informs practice improvement
* Social Work qualified
* Have a good level of experience co-ordinating case file audit and collating evidence from case file audits
* Experienced in completing case file audits and dip sampling social work practice
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.