Assistant Team Manager - Referral & Assessment Team - Wandsworth - up to £44,373pa
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Team Manager to work in a Referral & Assessment Team in Wandsworth.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work. The post holder will have a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities, by working with the Team Manager to manage the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the Team. This will involve working with the Team Manager to performance manage staff within the team and use management information and audit findings to identify where team or individual performance is excellent and can be shared with other staff and where performance can be improved.
Benefits as a Referral & Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
* £2,000 Welcome Payment
* £3,000 retention bonuses
* Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
* 31 days annual leave
* Pension Scheme
* Childcare vouchers,
* New technology scheme
* Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
* Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
* A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
* The postholder will mentor and support social workers in dealing with the most complex cases and will develop effective practice through direct development of others and through driving practice improvement across the service.
* Supervise social work students, newly qualified social workers as part of the ASYE , trainees and support staff.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org