Social Worker - Community & Wellbeing - Slough - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Community & Wellbeing Team in Slough.
As a Community Social Worker you will have previously completed care act assessments, mental capacity assessments and managed complex caseloads within community settings. Previous post qualified Adults Community experience is essential.Experience required as Community Social Worker:
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
* Required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness.
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people.
You MUST be:
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes