Social Work - Quality Assurance - Working from home - Fluent in Welsh - £60 per assessment
Liquid are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurer for social care reviews (LD and OP) who is also fluent in Welsh, and can both write and speak in the language, as well as English.
For this job you will be based from home and quality assuring social workers care reviews before they are sent to the various councils.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker in this role:
* Private sector
* Work through your own LTD Company
* Completely working from home
* A new, interesting project
* Minimum 3 month contract
Responsibilities as a Quality Assurace Social Worker:
* Within this role you will be one of the key members of our contract monitoring and quality assurance team, taking lead responsibility for monitoring and quality assurance of services we commission.
* Worki closely with colleagues, providers and service users you will collate information and intelligence to inform safeguarding, contract management and strategic commissioning decisions.
* Day to day activities will involve producing monitoring reports and identifying areas of underperformance.
You MUST be:
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme