QSW/RMN - Veterans Assessment and Liaison Practitioner - Band 6 - Somerset - Up to £30 per hour
We are looking for a specialist veterans assessment and liaison practitioner for TILS (Transition, intervention and liasison service).
Successful candidates needs to be a competent independent clinician with assessment skills and ability to self manager. You must also be computer literate and preferably work RIO, be able to risks and safeguarding and be aware of lone working policies.
Benefits as a QSW/RMN:
* Flexible hours
* Good rate of pay
* 6 month contract
Requirements for this role:
* Valid NMC /HCPC registration under Mental Health.
* Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
* A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing / Social Work (RMN trained).
* A full UK license holder
* Flexiblility (Covering & moving to new areas if there is a higher demand)
* Competent independent clinician with assessment skills and ability to selfmanage
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme