Social Worker - Locality - Southend-on-Sea, Essex- Up to £28 Per Hour
A Social Worker is required for a Locality Team in Southend-on-Sea. This Social Work role will involve holding complex cases therefore you will need an extensive understanding of Court Proceedings and Experience working with PLO and Court Cases. Within this role you will be expected to support other team members with less experience in the Court Arena.
Benefits of this Locality Social Work role:
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Flexible working where possible
* Competetive pay
Duties of this Locality Social Work role:
* You will need to demonstrate multi-disciplinary working, be able to share Knowledge and skills and build relationships and network with colleagues, other teams and external partners.
* You will also need to ensure all staff are aware of risk assessment policy and that robust assessments risk or otherwise are completed from a strength base perspective as appropriate and recorded on LAS.
* Monthly supervision will be undertaken, and you will be responsible for such with your supervisees.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously worked in a qualified role
* Car driver with access to own transport
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.