Social Worker - Child Protection - Bolton - £30 per hour
An experienced Child Protection Social Worker is required to join a team in Bolton. The successful social worker must have solid safeguarding, Child Protection experience, confident with court proceedings and have good assessment skills. As Child Protection Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidate must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits of this Child Protection role:
* Long term contracts
* Central location
* Career progression
You will have experience of:
* Liaising with other professionals
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
* Good knowledge of Court Work
* Writing in depth assessments
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Single Assessments
* Chairing Child Protection conferences
* Child Protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK "
* Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * "
* Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.