Social Worker - Mental Health - Tameside - Up to £26.99 per hourA Social Worker is required with previous Mental Health experience to join a Mental Health team in Tameside.
This role will involve assessing needs and working with vulnerable adults. You will be working with reports, care plans, and have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act as well as post-qualified experience of working within a statutory mental health setting.
Benefits of this Mental Health Social Work role:
* Competitive pay-rate
* Generic post allowing for a high level of development and experience of dealing with various service users
* Scope for contract extension, depending on performance
Duties of this Mental Health Social Work role:
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing mental health act reports
* Focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* Working within an integrated mental health team
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.