Team Manager - Adolescents Team - Northamptonshire - £44,527 - £49,968 Per Annum
Children First Northamptonshire is launching a new, specialist service for adolescents in need of help and support. The service will offer age-appropriate packages of support for teenagers with complex needs, including those already receiving help from social work teams or other professionals. The service is currently recruiting to a range of roles and is looking for people passionate about working with teenagers, who are up for a challenge and willing to contribute creatively to the development of the service.
The Adolescent Service will provide holistic packages of support around family breakdown and teenage homelessness; teenagers at risk of coming into care; community-based risks including criminal and sexual exploitation and will also support young people with substance misuse and mental health difficulties and those who are permanently excluded from school.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
* Flexible and family working
* High support, high challenge
* Good supervision
* Good Team manager/Staff ratio
* Manageable caseload
Duties of this Team Manager role:
* undertake assessments, both statutory and non-statutory
* Focus on intensive, direct work to meet complex needs and manage associated risks.
* Develop ideas on how to run the team
* HCPC registered
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Previous managerial experience
* Experience of working with young people 11 years +
* Passion for working with young people
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org