Social Worker - Mental Health - Trafford, Manchester - Up to £26.88 Per Hour
We are currently recruiting for a social worker, ideally with post-qualified experience of working within a statutory Mental Health setting, to join an Adult's Mental Health team in Trafford.
This social work role will involve working with vulnerable adults and assessing their needs. The successful candidate will be working with reports, care plans, and have knowledge of related legislation including the Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Well managed and positive team
* Fantastic management structure
* Brilliant client interaction
* Enhanced pay rate
* Fast paced and exciting working environment
Duties of this Social Work role:
* Knowledgeable of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation
* Writing mental health act reports
* Focus on the recovery of adults diagnosed with severe and enduring mental illnesses
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.