Social Worker - Hospital - Tower Hamlets, London - £28 - £30 Per HourWe have a new opportunity available in Tower Hamlets, London, for an experienced social worker to work in a Hospital team.
As a Hospital social worker in this role you will be responsible for undertaking assessments in the community as part of a discharge to assess model. You will also be directly working with service users and carers to assess needs, assets and risks to independence. It would be ideal for candidates to have recent post-qualified experience within a hospital setting.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Varied caseload
* Good level of client interaction
* Good management structure
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To have an extensive knowledge of The Care Act 2014 is essential, specifically for areas relating to hospital discharge.
* The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with NHS partners in a multidisciplinary setting, demonstrating commitment to achieving excellent outcomes.
* To undertake social care assessments, reviews and support plans. You will need a comprehensive understanding of the Mental Capacity Act 2005, Safeguarding Adults, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards and how to apply this legislation within a hospital setting.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.