Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Shropshire - Up to £29.93 Per Hour
A social worker is required to join Shropshire's children's services Referral and Assessment team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified social worker, to work alongside dedicated professionals who are committed to providing an effective child centred service to children in need of support and protection.
In order to fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral and Assessment Team.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Well managed team
* Good pay rate
* Long-term contract
* Varied caseload
* Good level of client interaction
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Engaging with children/young people through a variety of direct work methods
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes
* Carrying out court work
* Managing a varied and complex case load
* Writing concise and appropriate reports/court statements
* Working effectively as a team
* Inputting into children's services data systems (Mosaic; ICS)
* HCPC registration
* A social work qualification
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.