Social Worker - Child Sexual Exploitation - Rochdale - £28 Per Hour
An experienced social worker is needed in a Child Sexual Exploitation team in Rochdale.
This team offers an essential and fast paced provision within Rochdale, working with young people who are identified at risk of Child Sexual Exploitation, Child Criminal Exploitation and/or missing from home and their families.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have specific experience and training within exploitation.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Managed caseloads
* Flexible working
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Supportive team manager
* Stable local authority
* Regular supervision
* Autonomy in role
* Training opportunities
* Long term contract
* On-site free parking
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Assessing and understanding the needs of children and young people who are at risk of, or are being, exposed to child sexual and/or child criminal exploitation, and ensuring that they are safeguarded and protected
* Working in new ways and using bespoke tools and frameworks to get the best out of young people and their family/carers
* Creating and providing bespoke direct work sessions and intervention plans
* Working as part of a multi-agency team
* Establishing and developing collaborative working relationships with other agencies and services to ensure effective service intervention and delivery
* Delivering bespoke training to professionals, organisations, and young people as part of the prevention strategy
* HCPC registered
* Strong, statutory experience of working in children's services
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.