Social worker - Leaving Care - Tameside - £26.88 Per Hour
An experienced social worker is required for a Leaving Care team in Tameside.
If you are looking for a post which will provide challenges, variety, and opportunity and you have significant post qualification experience in children's social care; these posts will be ideally suited to you.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* CV enhancement
* Great location
* The chance to be part of an 'outstanding' team/service
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Completing pathway plans
* Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 - 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment
* Managing complex caseload
* Statutory reviews
* Employment assessments
* Duty work
* Managing the leaving care grant
* HCPC registration
* A social work qualification
* Eligibility to work
* Full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.