Social Worker - Child Assessments - Herefordshire - Up to £32 Per Hour
I am currently recruiting for a Child Assessments social worker to join the team in Herefordshire. The successful candidate will ideally have post qualified experience within a children's frontline team and be able to work autonomously.
To fulfil the responsibilities of the role, the successful candidate will have the ability to respond flexibly and positively to the ever-changing pressures of a Referral and Assessment team.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Manageable caseload
* Stable team
* Well managed team
* Regular supervision
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* Initial/core assessments
* Section 17s, section 7s and section 47s
* Attending LAC reviews
* Attending children in need meetings
* Attending pre-birth conferences
* Supervised contact
* Child protection visits
* Post-qualified experience
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.