Social Worker - Child Assessment and Safeguarding Team - Tameside - £26.88 Per Hour
We are currently looking for a Children's social worker to join a Child Assessment and Safeguarding team in Tameside. The successful candidate must have statutory children's social work experience and be able to deliver high quality social work assessments and interventions, while managing a varied caseload and the demands of a frontline team.
Benefits of this Social Work Role:
* Excellent pay rates
* Supportive team
* Laptop and phone provided
* Stable local authority
* Regular supervision
* Autonomy in role
* Training opportunities
* Long term contract
Duties of this Social Work Role:
* You will be conducting core assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans
* Taking on court work and managing cases where children are the subject of care proceedings.
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.