Social Worker - Adults In Transistion - Islington - £30 per hour
An exciting opportunity has come available for a Adults Social Worker to join a Transistions Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will work with service users with disabilities, their families, carers and local service providers following their tranistion to adulthood. The successful candidates will be working with servicce users with a range of complex needs, including autism. You will be responsible for undertaking Care Act 2014 assessments and accessible outcome focused support plans.
Knowledge of working with this service user group would be an advantage and experience of working with adults in a personalised way is essential.
* Supportive management team
* Flexible working
* Opportunity for career progression
* Autonomy to come up with creative solutions to challenges
Duties of this Transition Social Work role:
* The ability to work closely with families and service users and to promote their views as well as their wellbeing in all interventions
* Raise and/or manage safeguards raised on any case allocated and to address all relevant matter
* Being able to work in a busy team
* To develop and maintain a working knowledge of the Council's Better Lives agenda
* Eligible to work in the UK
* HCPC registered
* A full UK license holder
* Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes