Social Worker - Assessment & Intake - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join a Assessment & Intake Team in Southwark.
The Assessment & Intake Team has responsibility for receiving work from the Contact Team (the front door team) and to process requests appropriately including a timely assessment of risk and a responsive safeguarding service. In this team as a Social Worker you will complete initial assessment and fact finding to determine Care Act eligibility and/or to signpost or provide services to mitigate risks. The team is also responsible for completing safeguarding concerns.
We are looking for resilient practitioners who are confident decision makers, and prioritise work effectively. The role requires candidates who can manage competing demands and can stay calm under pressure.
Benefits as a Assessment & Intake Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive team
Responsibilities as a Assessment & Intake Social Worker:
* To supervise and/or assist in the management and motivation of a team of staff, giving guidance, advice and feedback as appropriate.
* Using specialist knowledge and expertise to provide a high level of support and supervision, providing advice and guidance to colleagues ensuring case work decisions are made in accordance with agreed procedures and professional standards.
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes